[arm] Lost support for Taskit Stamp9g20 AT91-based board

Alexander Dahl ada at thorsis.com
Thu Mar 9 00:20:20 PST 2017

Hei hei,

Am Dienstag, 7. März 2017, 20:35:43 schrieb Enrico Mioso:
> I would like to add back the board .c file if possible: or try to
> convert them to DT with some help.

I just had a quick view over the c file you attached. This looks like it
would be sufficient to create a proper dts file and activate the
necessary drivers in your kernel config.

> What's the best thing I can do to move on?

Have a look at the other dts files in arch/arm/boot/dts named at91-* – I
could assemble a running dts file from that for a at91sam9g20 based
board few weeks ago.

> Finds here the content of the .c file in question, that was part of
> upstream at the time of 3.15. Don't know exactly when it got removed,
> but it should be around that time frame.

AFAIK devicetree for at91 became mandatory with 3.19. Those board files
were still in kernel with 3.18 IIRC. Maybe ± 1 version.

Greets
Alex