[PATCH v5 0/5] Fix the parse_dt of exynos dsi and remove the OF graph
hoegeun.kwon at samsung.com
Tue Mar 7 20:54:07 PST 2017
The dsi + panel is a parental relationship, so OF grpah is not needed.
Therefore, the current dsi_parse_dt function will throw an error,
because there is no linked OF graph for case such as fimd + dsi +
So the 1/5 patch parse the Pll, burst and esc clock frequency
properties in dsi_parse_dt and modified to create a bridge_node only
if there is an OF graph associated with dsi.
Also fixed the dts, which depend on the 1/5 patch. So removed the
ports node and move burst and esc clock frequency properties to the
parent (DSI node).
Changes for V5:
- Added Reviewed-by: Andi Shyti <andi.shyti at samsung.com> (all patches).
- Reworded commit messages.
Changes for V4:
- Squashed patch 2, 3 and 4.
- Added Reviewed-by: Andrzej Hajda <a.hajda at samsung.com> (all patches).
Changes for V3:
- Split the patches considering the bisectability problem.
Changes for V2:
- Added the clear explanation for commit. (1/5 patch)
- Fixed it to the same subject as the actual work. (2/5 ~ 5/5 patches)
Hoegeun Kwon (5):
arm64: dts: exynos: Add the burst and esc clock frequency properties
to DSI node
arm: dts: Add the burst and esc clock frequency properties to DSI node
drm/exynos: dsi: Fix the parse_dt function
arm64: dts: exynos: Remove the OF graph from DSI node
arm: dts: Remove the OF graph from DSI node
arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos3250-rinato.dts | 23 ++--------------
arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4210-trats.dts | 23 ++--------------
arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4412-trats2.dts | 23 ++--------------
.../boot/dts/exynos/exynos5433-tm2-common.dtsi | 16 ++---------
drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_drm_dsi.c | 32 ++++++----------------
5 files changed, 16 insertions(+), 101 deletions(-)
More information about the linux-arm-kernel