patchwork: on whose behalf is it working? was Re: [linux-media] Patch notification: 3 patches updated

Pavel Machek pavel at ucw.cz
Thu Jun 22 08:19:03 PDT 2017

Hi!

> The following patches (submitted by you) have been updated in patchwork:
>
>  * linux-media: [RFC,07/13] v4l2: device_register_subdev_nodes: allow calling multiple times
>      - http://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/39403/
>      - for: Linux Media kernel patches
>     was: New
>     now: Accepted

Dear patchwork, I'm not sure on who's behalf you are mailing me. (And
that would be really nice to fix.)

If you are writing on Sakari's behalf, all is well.

If you are writing on someone else's behalf, you may tell that
someone to coordinate with Sakari, because he likely has it in his
tree already.

Thanks,
								Pavel