[RFCv2 2/2] iommu/arm-smmu-v3:Enable ACPI based HiSilicon erratum 161010801

Lorenzo Pieralisi lorenzo.pieralisi at arm.com
Thu Jun 8 03:15:08 PDT 2017

On Thu, Jun 08, 2017 at 09:09:28AM +0000, Shameerali Kolothum Thodi wrote:

> [...]

While at it, given that the pci API code to retrieve domain and rid falls
back to IORT anyway, I would add the whole reservation to IORT (mind,
it depends on IOMMU_API) as one function instead of fiddling about with

Side note: why Hilisicon dts upstream (eg hip07.dtsi) report ITS size
as 256K ? I was just checking whether the ITS reg map size is system
dependent and I bumped into them, I suspect there may be some dts
patching needed here.

Lorenzo