[pull request][v3] soc/fsl/qbman: Enable QBMan on ARM Platforms

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Thu Jun 1 16:52:06 PDT 2017

Hi,

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 12:31:15PM +0000, Madalin-Cristian Bucur wrote:
> Adding linux-arm-kernel at lists.infradead.org

So, here's a pull request for something called 'qbman' that obviously
is related to Freescale SoCs, but there's no motivation at all as to why
it's needed, what it does, and why we would be interested in merging it. DPAA1
is also completely unexplained. A few words to give someone an idea what this
is would be a good idea.

Also, we normally ask that these pull requests come in through the
maintainer maintainer, which for Freescale platform drivers is Scott
Wood, or if preferred it can also come in through the overall Freescale
ARM maintainers (Shawn Guo, Fabio Estavam or Sascha Hauer).

Thanks,

-Olof