Need help booting allmodconfig on arm64

Timur Tabi timur at codeaurora.org
Thu Jun 1 16:26:34 PDT 2017

On 06/01/2017 05:50 PM, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:

>> It boots to my initramfs, but not my SATA rootfs.  I think the problem
>> is that /init is a shell script, and there's no interpreter?
> Have you checked that BINFMT_SCRIPT is not modular?

That helped, thanks.

Now I don't have any /dev/sdX entries, so I can't mount my SATA drive.
I'm trying to parse the initramfs disks, but I don't know what to look
for.  How do the /dev/sdX entries normally appear?

--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the