Nokia N900: mixers changed between 4.6 and 4.10, no longer can use in-call speaker

Pavel Machek pavel at ucw.cz
Thu Jan 12 10:18:26 PST 2017

Hi!

In v4.10 (and probably v4.9, too) I can no longer use the in-call
speaker. I can no longer use the wired headset, either.

v4.4 (and probably v4.6) works ok.

Any ideas? Does wired headset / in-call speaker work for you?

"Mono" and "Mono DAC" options are still there.. but something else
changed, as alsamixer now shows way many more options (meaning they
are shorter?) and I get complains from alsactl:

alsactl: set_control:1328: failed to obtain info for control #49 (No
such file or directory)
alsactl: set_control:1328: failed to obtain info for control #229 (No
such file or directory)

								Pavel