[PATCH v3 0/5] Add touch key driver support for TM2
jcsing.lee at samsung.com
Thu Jan 5 19:59:04 PST 2017
This patchset adds support for the tm2 touchkey device.
The driver has been ported from Tizen Kernel, originally written
by Beomho. I ported it to the latest mainline Kernel.
This patch need to apply after this one:
Changes in v3:
- Changed the commit ordering, the tm2-touchkey related patches
are the last 3.
- Added Chanwoo's patch which fixes the wrong voltage of ldo23
- Andi (patch 3) moves the ldo31 and ldo38 in the tm2 and tm2e
files as they have different values.
Changes in v2:
- fixed reviews from Javier, Dmitry
- refactored power enable/disable functions.
- reordered signed-offs in patch 2, while patch 4 is left as it
was as Andi copy pasted the node to the new tm2.dts file
- added Jarvier's (patch 1,2,4) and Krzysztof's (patch 4) reviews
and Rob's Ack
- patch 3 diff has been generated with -B50%
Andi Shyti (1):
arm64: dts: exynos: make tm2 and tm2e independent from each other
Chanwoo Choi (1):
arm64: dts: exynos5433: TM2/E: Fix wrong information of ldo23 and
Jaechul Lee (3):
input: Add support for the tm2 touchkey device driver
input: tm2-touchkey: Add touchkey driver support for TM2
arm64: dts: exynos: Add tm2 touchkey node
.../bindings/input/samsung,tm2-touchkey.txt | 27 +
.../boot/dts/exynos/exynos5433-tm2-common.dtsi | 1118 ++++++++++++++++++++
arch/arm64/boot/dts/exynos/exynos5433-tm2.dts | 1113 +------------------
arch/arm64/boot/dts/exynos/exynos5433-tm2e.dts | 32 +-
drivers/input/keyboard/Kconfig | 11 +
drivers/input/keyboard/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/input/keyboard/tm2-touchkey.c | 280 +++++
7 files changed, 1469 insertions(+), 1113 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/input/samsung,tm2-touchkey.txt
create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/exynos/exynos5433-tm2-common.dtsi
create mode 100644 drivers/input/keyboard/tm2-touchkey.c
More information about the linux-arm-kernel