[GIT PULL 3/4] Allwinner dts changes for 4.14, round 2

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Mon Aug 21 00:32:35 PDT 2017

On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 10:06 AM, Chen-Yu Tsai <wens at csie.org> wrote:
> Hi Arnd, Olof,
>
> Here's the second batch of Allwinner device tree changes for 4.14.
> This is based on the previous pull request that is already in arm-soc.
>
> I might send a late pull request for a single new board next week.
> The board dts was posted only 2 days ago, so I'd like to wait a few
> more days for feedback.

Sounds good. As with the defconfig changes, I think this series could
have been grouped into fewer patches where things fit together naturally.
The important part is that the changelog makes sense with the (larger)
patch, and your changelog texts are generally very good here.

Pulled into next/dt, thanks!

        Arnd