[patch v1 0/2] JTAG driver introduction

Oleksandr Shamray oleksandrs at mellanox.com
Thu Aug 3 08:26:08 PDT 2017

Hi Andrew

Thanks a lot for review.

We used user space tool for that, which is an adaptation of some Lattice tools, which allows programming of SVF files. We are using it for Lattice CPLD burning, since we have for such devices on our system, but this tool could be used for programming other devices from other vendors as well.

https://github.com/mellanoxbmc/mellanox-bmc-tools

Thanks
Oleksandr