support autofocus / autogain in libv4l2

Pavel Machek pavel at ucw.cz
Mon Apr 24 18:07:01 EDT 2017

Hi!

> Please don't add a new application under lib/. It is fine if you want
> some testing application, if the ones there aren't enough, but please
> place it under contrib/test/.
>
> You should likely take a look at v4l2grab first, as it could have
> almost everything you would need.

I really need some kind of video output. v4l2grab is not useful
there. v4l2gl might be, but I don't think I have enough dependencies.

Umm, and it looks like libv4l can not automatically convert from
GRBG10.. and if it could, going through RGB24 would probably be too
slow on this device :-(.

> IMO, the above belongs to a separate processing module under
> 	lib/libv4lconvert/processing/

Is there an example using autogain/autowhitebalance from
libv4lconvert?

Best regards,
									Pavel