ftrace function_graph causes system crash

Bean Huo (beanhuo) beanhuo at micron.com
Thu Sep 22 01:36:41 PDT 2016

Hi, Steven and Jisheng
Thanks to both warm-hearted guys. I merged  d6df3576e6b4 patch into my kernel 4.0.
Then it is true, no cash appears again.

I have one more question that current ftrace can trace DMA latency, include mapping and unmapping?
Means I want to know when one BIO request be completed. Just like blktrace.
But blktrace can not tell me the function calling sequence.

--Bean