[GIT PULL] arm64: X-Gene platforms DTS changes queued for 4.9 - part1

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Wed Sep 14 07:59:50 PDT 2016

On Friday, September 2, 2016 11:46:31 AM CEST Duc Dang wrote:
> Hi Arnd, Olof,
>
> This is the first part of DTS changes for X-Gene platforms targeted for 4.9.
>
> The changes include:
> + X-Gene Soc PMU support patch set from Tai Nguyen (v10 reviewed by
> Mark, DT binding document acked by Rob [1] and was suggested to merge
> via am-soc tree by Will [2])
> + Follow up patch to enable DT entry for SoC PMU on X-Gene v2
> + Correct PCIe legacy interrupt mode to level-active high
> + DTS entry for X-Gene hwmon (v4 acked by Guenter, DT binding document
> and driver is in linux-next now [3])
>
> Regards,
> Duc Dang.

Sorry for the long delay, I've just now started looking at the dts changes
for arm64. The changes to arch/arm64/boot/dts look fine, but I don't
want to mix driver changes with dts changes, as we use separate
branches for those.

Please send this again as two pull requests, one for the dts changes, and
one for the rest (pmu driver, binding and MAINTAINERS file). Please
also include an explanation in the tag description about why this gets
merged through arm-soc. I see that Will suggested doing it that way,
but I don't see what the reason is. We normally don't touch that directory.

	Arnd