[RFD] hix5hd2 datasheet?

Marty Plummer netz.kernel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 15:58:32 PDT 2016

Hello,

	I'm currently working to get the ethernet interface for the
hi3520 SoC to work, and I think (emphasis on think) the hix5hd2-gmac
driver is compatible, or nearly so, as checking the sdk source code
for the interface has a fairly large amount of similar code (well, as
similar as 2.6.24 vs 4.8-rc4 code can be) and identical register
definitions to the very bit, so I was hoping to compare the datasheets
and see how far the commonality goes. Plus, having the datasheets
readily available will be of assistance to anyone else looking to
contribute.

Thanks,
	Marty