[1/3] Revert "ACPI,PCI,IRQ: reduce static IRQ array size to 16"

Sinan Kaya okaya at codeaurora.org
Sun Oct 2 18:07:21 PDT 2016

On 10/2/2016 7:40 AM, Jonathan Liu wrote:
> This series fixes one or more network adapters in VirtualBox not
> working with Linux 32-bit x86 guest if I have 4 network adapters
> enabled. The following message no longer appears in the kernel log:
> ACPI: No IRQ available for PCI Interrupt Link [LNKD]. Try pci=noacpi or acpi=off
>
> Tested-by: Jonathan Liu <net147 at gmail.com>

Thanks for the test. I didn't realize that VirtualBox was broken too.

So far I got some random test results in the mail list that something
is broken. I hope to hear more that we close the issue for some time
now.

The IRQ stuff got broken three times already. Hopefully, this will be
the seal.

--
Sinan Kaya
Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies, Inc. as an affiliate of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.