[GIT PULL] ARM: OXNAS SoC DT updates for 4.10

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Fri Nov 25 15:01:20 PST 2016

On Friday, November 4, 2016 11:26:30 AM CET Neil Armstrong wrote:
> - Add DTSI for Oxford Semiconductor OX820
> - Add DTS for Cloud Engines PogoPlug v3 board
> - Fix MAINTAINERS Oxnas entry for dts files
> from http://lkml.kernel.org/r/20161102141850.25164-1-narmstrong@baylibre.com

This one seemed to have gone missing after Olof asked for a respin
of the other oxnas branch. I've pulled it into next/dt now.

I'd probably have put the MAINTAINERS update into a different
branch (possibly even for v4.9), but it doesn't seem too important
since there was no change in the maintainers and it's unlikely
to cause conflicts.

	Arnd