[PSCI DISCUSS] How to implement standby and suspend-to-ram by PSCI

Hongbo Zhang hongbo.zhang at nxp.com
Fri May 20 01:23:36 PDT 2016

Understand.
Well, currently our situation is that we've already implemented our sleep/deep sleep mode (mapping to kernel terms standby/suspend to ram), and now while transferring to PSCI we meet such a problem.
If runtime PM is used, many device driver's developers have to be involved to offer their runtime callbacks, a lot of efforts needed in whole system level. But yes, runtime PM has its own advantages, will consider to apply it in the coming SOCs.
Thanks for advice.

Hongbo Zhang @ NXP