[PATCH v7 0/4] Mediatek MT2701 SCPSYS power domain support
jamesjj.liao at mediatek.com
Mon May 16 02:28:10 PDT 2016
This series is based on v4.6-rc1 and adds scpsys power domain support
for Mediatek MT2701.
To share the code between MT2701 and MT8173, this patchset also refined
original mtk-scpsys.c to separate common codes and platform codes, so
that mtk-scpsys.c can support new SoCs more easily.
MT8173 and MT2701 scpsys init level are now subsys_init. Please refer to 
to see discussion details.
changes since v6:
- Minor changes in the dt-binding document.
changes since v5:
- Rebase to v4.6-rc1.
- Add dependent clocks for MFG, ISP, ETH and HIF power domains.
- Add "ethif" as a dependent clock in scpsys dt-binding document.
changes since v4:
- Rebase to v4.5-rc4.
- Remove mtk-scpsys.h and Merge its code into mtk-scpsys.c.
- Add names for every controlling registers and bits.
- Include dt-bindings headers at the beginning of mtk-scpsys.c.
- Sort compatible string in dt-binding documents.
changes since v3:
- Implement MT8173 and MT2701 scpsys drivers in a signle file.
- Remove naming of registers that can't be shared among SoCs.
changes since v2:
- Rebase to mbgg/linux-mediatek v4.4-next/soc .
- Remove MTK_SCPSYS_MT8173 and MTK_SCPSYS_MT2701.
- Modify scpsys dt-binding document to support MT2701.
changes since v1:
- Make MTK_SCPSYS in Kconfig invisible from users.
- Add comments for changing scpsys init level to subsys_init.
James Liao (2):
soc: mediatek: Refine scpsys to support multiple platform
soc: mediatek: Init MT8173 scpsys driver earlier
Shunli Wang (2):
soc: mediatek: Add MT2701 power dt-bindings
soc: mediatek: Add MT2701 scpsys driver
.../devicetree/bindings/soc/mediatek/scpsys.txt | 13 +-
drivers/soc/mediatek/Kconfig | 2 +-
drivers/soc/mediatek/mtk-scpsys.c | 497 +++++++++++++++------
include/dt-bindings/power/mt2701-power.h | 27 ++
4 files changed, 388 insertions(+), 151 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/power/mt2701-power.h
More information about the linux-arm-kernel