[GIT PULL] NXP LPC32xx Platform Updates for v4.6 #1

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Wed Mar 2 15:27:43 PST 2016

On Thursday 03 March 2016 00:56:43 Vladimir Zapolskiy wrote:
> I would really appreciate, if this pull request is accepted for v4.6, if it
> happens then most probably v4.7 will contain all needed irqchip fixes --
> this pull request removes a duplicated timer driver, which in turn strictly
> depends on a legacy platform clock driver (removed) and on hardware irq
> numbering provided by a legacy irqchip driver (will be removed in v4.7
> hopefully).

As far as I can tell, Olof merged the series into the next/cleanup
branch on Feb 24, but did not make that clear enough in his reply.

I don't see anything holding up your patches from going into 4.6,
everything should be fine, let me know if there are any other
problems here, and please check if the arm-soc/for-next branch
works for you.

	Arnd