[GIT PULL 2/4] ARM: imx: device tree changes for 4.6

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Wed Mar 2 12:26:29 PST 2016

On Tuesday 01 March 2016 23:00:01 Shawn Guo wrote:
> Hi arm-soc maintainers,
>
> This is the i.MX device tree updates for 4.6.  To resolve the dependency
> between clock drivers and DTS files on some new clock ID additions, the
> branch imx/clk are pulled into the branch.  The imx/clk changes have
> been sent to clk folks as a stable branch.

I'm not overly happy with this: you are pulling in a rather big
change to the clk driver in the middle of a huge pull request,
and this is the first pull request for the 4.6 cycle.

The changes otherwise all look reasonable, so I've put it all into
a next/dt2 branch. Please try to stage things out a little more
again next time: send the bulk of the changes a little earlier
if you can, and put changes that require other dependencies into
separate branches.

	Arnd