Re;Remittance

Elizabeth Bunkers elizabethbunkers at wellsfargo.com
Tue Jul 5 16:06:56 PDT 2016

Hello,

In response to the payment request we received from your client, we wish to notify you that payment has now been processed to your bank details on file through our intermediary bank.

Wire Confirmation No: BOA9022263891NBC.
Transaction Status: Completed.
Further Details: On Payment Receipt

Attached to this email is the secure remittance advice. To access the receipt and further details relating to this transaction.

You will be required to download and authenticate your email client on the Microsoft Secure File Access attached for security purposes.

If you are unable to view the file, do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards
Elizabeth Bunkers
Accounts Payable