[QUESTION] Arm64: Query L3 cache info via DT

Tan Xiaojun tanxiaojun at huawei.com
Tue Dec 27 19:42:12 PST 2016

Hi.

I saw you discussed how to achieve querying cache information and tend to implement the external ones(like L3 cache) via DT a few months ago.

http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2016-February/405399.html

Are these implementations progressing? Forgive me to take the liberty to ask, we care about this thing.

If you've already implemented some codes, we can help with testing (in Hisilicon D02, D03, D05) after you send it to the mail-list.

We can try our best to help if there is any difficulty.

Thanks.
Xiaojun.