[PATCH 13/39] ARM: dts: armada-388-clearfog: Correct license text
alexandre.belloni at free-electrons.com
Wed Dec 14 14:37:20 PST 2016
The license test has been mangled at some point then copy pasted across
multiple files. Restore it to what it should be.
Note that this is not intended as a license change.
Cc: Marcin Wojtas <mw at semihalf.com>
Cc: Russell King <rmk+kernel at arm.linux.org.uk>
Cc: Stefan Roese <sr at denx.de>
Signed-off-by: Alexandre Belloni <alexandre.belloni at free-electrons.com>
arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-388-clearfog.dts | 10 +++++-----
1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
diff --git a/arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-388-clearfog.dts b/arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-388-clearfog.dts
index 71ce201c903e..2d5b8cdeaaf8 100644
@@ -17,17 +17,17 @@
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
- * This file is distributed in the hope that it will be useful
+ * This file is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
- * Or, alternatively
+ * Or, alternatively,
* b) Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person
* obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation
* files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without
- * restriction, including without limitation the rights to use
+ * restriction, including without limitation the rights to use,
* copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or
* sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the
* Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following
@@ -36,11 +36,11 @@
* The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
* included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
- * THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED , WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND
+ * THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
* EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES
* OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND
* NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT
- * HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY
+ * HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY,
* WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING
* FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR
* OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
More information about the linux-arm-kernel