Synopsys Ethernet QoS Driver

Andy Shevchenko andy.shevchenko at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 12:15:55 PST 2016

On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 2:52 PM, Giuseppe CAVALLARO
<peppe.cavallaro at st.com> wrote:

First of all, +1 to (re-)use stmmac.

> The stmmac drivers run since many years on several platforms
> (sh4, stm32, arm, x86, mips ...) and it supports an huge of amount of
> configurations starting from 3.1x to 3.7x databooks.

As Intel employee who did some clean ups to that, acknowledge above.

> Concerning the stmicro/stmmac naming, these come from a really old
> story and have no issue to adopt new folder/file names.

I don't think it would be best idea for platform driver (though we can
keep driver's name in the structure in async with file name).

--
With Best Regards,
Andy Shevchenko