[crypto] [marvell-cesa] Driver hangs on Armada 385 device

Russell King - ARM Linux linux at armlinux.org.uk
Fri Aug 19 07:21:45 PDT 2016

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 04:09:05PM +0200, Romain Perier wrote:
> I was, wondering, do you boot with a separated DTB or a legacy boot
> (concatenated to the Image) ?
>

> Could you test with uImage.armada-385-db-ap [1], that's a legacy Image.
> Also, I have uploaded a minimalistic rootfs [2], if you want.
>
> 1. http://www.free-electrons.com/~romain/pub/cesa/uImage.armada-385-db-ap
> 2. http://www.free-electrons.com/~romain/pub/cesa/rootfs.cpio.xz

I assume you mean Thomas rather than myself, as I have only Clearfog
platforms, which are all Armada 388.

I don't use uImage anymore, except with versions of uboot that are
unable to support zImage booting.  Where zImage booting is supported,
I'm always using a separated DTB.  Doing otherwise is insane IMHO.

--
RMK's Patch system: http://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
according to speedtest.net.