[GIT PULL] Renesas ARM Based SoC DT PM Domain Updates for v4.7

Simon Horman horms at verge.net.au
Thu Apr 28 16:22:00 PDT 2016

Hi Arnd,

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 06:27:25PM +0200, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
> Hi Arnd,
>
> On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 5:56 PM, Arnd Bergmann <arnd at arndb.de> wrote:
> > On Wednesday 27 April 2016 14:20:34 Simon Horman wrote:
> >> Please consider these Renesas ARM based SoC DT pm-domain updates for v4.7.
> >>
> >> This pull requests is based on a merge of:
> >>
> >> * "[GIT PULL] Second Round of Renesas ARM Based SoC R-Car SYSC Updates for
> >>   v4.7", tagged as renesas-rcar-sysc2-for-v4.7, which you have already
> >>   pulled.
> >> * "[GIT PULL v2] Renesas ARM Based SoC DT Updates for v4.7",
> >>   tagged as renesas-dt-for-v4.7, which you have also already pulled.
> >>
> >> The reason for the somewhat tedious base on
> >> renesas-rcar-sysc2-for-v4.7, which provides driver changes,
> >> is a hard run-time dependency.
> >>
> >> I also have a similar set of changes for arm64 which I will send separately.
> >
> > Ok, I've started a next/late branch for this now, but unless something
> > else comes up that needs to be sent much later, I expect to submit
> > this as the last pull request at the same time as all the other ones
> > for 4.7.
>
> Thanks!

Yes, thanks for your understanding.

FWIW, I think "Renesas ARM64 Based SoC DT PM Domain Updates for v4.7" needs
to be handled the in a similar way. Its a similar pair of changes for the
r8a7795 SoC.

Everything else I have queued up for v4.7 has been pulled and I do
not intend to queue up any more non-fix changes for v4.7.