[GIT PULL 1/5] ARM: dts: exynos: Artik5 topic branch for v4.7

Krzysztof Kozlowski k.kozlowski at samsung.com
Mon Apr 25 02:01:25 PDT 2016

On 04/24/2016 11:15 PM, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 April 2016 12:01:18 Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote:
>> Topic branch for Device Tree changes for Exynos 3250 for v4.7:
>>
>> Merge necessary new clocks from Sylwester (used by new board) and add support
>> for Exynos3250-based Artik5 board.
>>

> Merged into next/dt, thanks!
>
> I see that you have modified the include/dt-bindings/clock/exynos3250.h
> file. Two questions about that:
>
> - How is this going to get synchronized with the respective driver changes
>   in a way that avoids breaking the build of the clk tree? Do you just
>   wait another merge window for that?

Mentioned include/dt-bindings change comes from clk tree, merged here
(see "Merge tag 'clk-v4.7-exynos3250' of
git://linuxtv.org/snawrocki/samsung into
for-v4.7/dt-exynos3250-artik5"). I assume that any driver related
changes in clk tree would be on top of that commit.

> - Are there any other clocks that you should define now so you don't run
>   into dependency problems later?

Indeed we might have similar for Exynos5422 and devfreq but I already
talked with Sylwester about it. He pushed such changes to clk folks and
prepared a tag for me - just in case:
https://lkml.org/lkml/2016/4/15/561

Best regards,
Krzysztof