[PATCH V3 0/3] iio: mxs-lradc: simplify TS handling
stefan.wahren at i2se.com
Sat Apr 23 12:57:56 PDT 2016
This patch series simplifies TS handling of mxs-lradc.
These patches has been tested with i.MX23 and i.MX28 but without
a touchscreen. I added only a bogus touchscreen in devicetree.
It would be nice if someone with a real touchscreen could test it.
Changes in V3:
- remove dev.parent assignment as suggested by Dimitry
- add new patch to remove mxs_lradc_ts_unregister
- remove PM implementation from series in order to wait until
Ksenija has split the driver
Changes in V2:
- rebase on iio/testing since patch 2 and 3 from V1 has been applied
- also remove input_unregister_device in patch 1
- use mask of virtual channels for IRQ disabling in patch 2
Stefan Wahren (3):
iio: mxs-lradc: simplify TS registration
iio: mxs-lradc: remove mxs_lradc_ts_unregister
iio: mxs-lradc: disable only masked channels in
drivers/iio/adc/mxs-lradc.c | 34 ++++++----------------------------
1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)
More information about the linux-arm-kernel