All OMAP platforms: MMC is broken

Tony Lindgren tony at atomide.com
Thu Sep 24 16:37:56 PDT 2015

* Russell King - ARM Linux <linux at arm.linux.org.uk> [150924 02:04]:
> Nightly testing has revealed that both the OMAP3430 LDP and the OMAP4430
> SDP fail to boot due to lack of working MMC.  Both platforms fail to
> find their rootfs, which is on a SD card.
>
> The breakage occurred somewhere between trees of September 9th (commit
> 4e4adb2f4628) and September 12th (commit b0a1ea51bda4), so during the
> merge window.

Yes sorry things got messed up in multiple ways :( I've summarized
the mess here earlier:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel.mmc/33911

And today commit b9c93646fd5c ("regulator: pbias: program pbias register
offset in pbias driver") hit mainline so I'll send a pull request for
the related dts change.

Regards,

Tony