[PATCH v4 0/3] NAND support for Broadcom NS2 SoC
anup.patel at broadcom.com
Thu Oct 29 23:18:55 PDT 2015
We enable NAND support for Broadcom NS2 SoC by reusing existing
This patchset applies on-top of "arm64: Simple additions to
NS2 DT" v1 patchset and is available in ns2_nand_v4 branch of
The patchset is tested on NS2 SVK.
Changes since v3:
- Include Brian's patch for magic number cleanup related to
CFG and CFG_EXT registers
- Base patch1 of v3 patchset upon Brian's cleanup patch
Changes since v2:
- Dropped patch1 and patch2 because these are already merged
by MTD maintainer.
- Avoid using absolute node paths in ns2-svk.dts.
Changes since v1:
- Dropped patch3 and patch4 because we don't need to reset
BRCMNAND controller for NS2.
- Added patch to force 8bit mode before doing nand_scan_ident()
Anup Patel (2):
mtd: brcmnand: Force 8bit mode before doing nand_scan_ident()
arm64: dts: Add BRCM IPROC NAND DT node for NS2
Brian Norris (1):
mtd: brcmnand: factor out CFG and CFG_EXT bitfields
arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/ns2-svk.dts | 30 +++++++++++++-------
arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/ns2.dtsi | 14 ++++++++++
drivers/mtd/nand/brcmnand/brcmnand.c | 48 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
3 files changed, 75 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)
More information about the linux-arm-kernel