[PATCH v5 0/2] Fix dma mapping when the cache is coherent
gregory.clement at free-electrons.com
Mon Oct 12 12:01:02 PDT 2015
These two patches fixes the dma mapping functions when the system is
cache coherent. The first one allows to fix an issue we have on Armada
375/38x with the PL310 that's why it is tagged for stable too.
The only change is this version is about keeping the dmac_* function
outside the !is_coherent case. Indeed as pointed by Russell king, we
don't yet support coherency to L1 yet.
v4 -> v5
- Keep the dmac_* function outside the !is_coherent case.
v3 -> v4:
- Rebased on v4.3-rc1
- Fix conflict with commit "21caf3a765b0 ARM: 8398/1: arm DMA: Fix
allocation from CMA for coherent DMA"
v2 -> v3:
- Fix comments in patch 1 as suggested by Catalin.
- Fix build issues in patch 2 (by using the multi_v7_defconfig +
- Add the arm_coherent_iommu_mmap_attrs function.
Gregory CLEMENT (2):
ARM: dma-mapping: Don't use outer_flush_range when the L2C is coherent
ARM: dma-mapping: Fix the coherent case when iommu is used
arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c | 134 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
1 file changed, 97 insertions(+), 37 deletions(-)
More information about the linux-arm-kernel