[PATCH 0/3] hwrng: stm32 - add support for STM32 HW RNG
daniel.thompson at linaro.org
Mon Oct 12 01:21:27 PDT 2015
This patchset introduces a driver for the STM32 hardware random number
* Moved binding docs from .../hwrng/ to .../rng/ and renamed to match
convention in new directory (Rob Herring).
* Adopted runtime PM and auto-suspend instead of managing the clocks
from the read function (Linus Walleij). Increased bandwidth by ~30%.
* Simplified error detection in main read loop (Linus Walleij, Maxime
* Only WARN_ONCE() when hardware failure mechanisms trigger (Maxime
* Simplify end of probe function after cocci warning (Fengguang Wu).
* Switch to devm_hwrng_register.
Daniel Thompson (3):
dt-bindings: Document the STM32 HW RNG bindings
hwrng: stm32 - add support for STM32 HW RNG
ARM: dts: stm32f429: Adopt STM32 RNG driver
.../devicetree/bindings/rng/st,stm32-rng.txt | 21 +++
arch/arm/boot/dts/stm32f429.dtsi | 7 +
drivers/char/hw_random/Kconfig | 12 ++
drivers/char/hw_random/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/char/hw_random/stm32-rng.c | 202 +++++++++++++++++++++
5 files changed, 243 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/rng/st,stm32-rng.txt
create mode 100644 drivers/char/hw_random/stm32-rng.c
More information about the linux-arm-kernel