Irq domain for legacy interrupts

Bharat Kumar Gogada bharat.kumar.gogada at xilinx.com
Wed Oct 7 08:20:49 PDT 2015

Sorry for not being clear,in arch/arm64/kernel/pci.c, pcibios_add_device(struct pci_dev *dev) does the irq mapping so, at this point of time the registered .map will be invoked?

In arch/arm64/kernel/pci.c, pcibios_add_device(struct pci_dev *dev) does the irq mapping so, at this point of time the registered irq domain mapping will be invoked at this time ?