[PATCH v8 0/4] Exynos SROMc configuration and Ethernet support for SMDK5410
p.fedin at samsung.com
Thu Nov 12 05:12:03 PST 2015
This patch extends Exynos SROM controller driver with ability to configure
controller outputs and enables SMSC9115 Ethernet chip on SMDK5410 board,
which is connected via SROMc bank #3.
With this patchset, support for the whole existing SMDK range can be added.
Actually, only bank number is different.
This patchset also depends on Exynos 5410 pinctrl support, introduced by
patches 0003 and 0004 from this set:
[PATCH v4 0/5] ARM: EXYNOS: ODROID-XU DT and LEDs
Pinctrl support is necessary in order to correctly configure
multifunctional pins of the Exynos chip.
v7 => v8:
- More fixes to documentation
v6 => v7:
- Fixed stupid error in Tacc description in the documentation
v5 => v6:
- Even more improvements to the documentation, fixed some errors and typos.
- Separated adding bus ranges from generic SROMc support
- Some stuff renamed for even better code readability
- Stylistic cleanups in the DTS (everything in alphabetic order, use named
constant name for interrupt config byte)
v4 => v5:
- Some cosmetic changes in the dtsi ("compatible" goes first)
- Use correctly specified ranges for the SROMc node
- Reuse existing properties where possible ("reg" for bank# and
"reg-io-width" for data width)
- Separated page-mode property from timings array
- More improvements to the documentation
v3 => v4:
- Devices are now added as subnodes, with additional properties. This allows
to cleary specify dependency. If configuration fails, error will be reported
and child devices will not be probed.
- These additional properties now have "samsung,srom-XXX" format
- Fixed code style, now better understood.
v2 => v3:
- Fixed up SROMc region size in the device tree
- Reordered patches, documentation goes first now
v1 => v2:
- Fixed some typos and bad labels in device tree
- Improved documentation
Pavel Fedin (4):
Documentation: dt-bindings: Describe SROMc configuration
ARM: dts: Add SROMc to Exynos 5410
drivers: exynos-srom: Add support for bank configuration
ARM: dts: Add Ethernet chip to SMDK5410
.../bindings/arm/samsung/exynos-srom.txt | 73 +++++++++++++++++++++-
arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5410-smdk5410.dts | 41 ++++++++++++
arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5410.dtsi | 11 ++++
arch/arm/mach-exynos/Kconfig | 2 +-
drivers/soc/samsung/Kconfig | 2 +-
drivers/soc/samsung/exynos-srom.c | 61 +++++++++++++++++-
6 files changed, 184 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
More information about the linux-arm-kernel