[PATCHv2 0/2] Adding driver for Xilinx LogiCORE IP mailbox.
moritz.fischer at ettus.com
Wed May 27 11:35:43 PDT 2015
This patchset adds mailbox framework integration for the Xilinx LogiCORE IP
mailbox. The Xilinx LogiCORE IP mailbox is a fpga softcore that allows
interprocessor communication between AXI4 stream / memory mapped
Changes from v1:
- Added common clock framework support
- Deal with IRQs that happend before driver load,
- since HW will not let us know about them when we enable IRQs
Changes from v0:
- Several stylistic issues
- Dropped superfluous intr_mode member
- Really masking the IRQs on mailbox_shutdown
- No longer using polling by accident in non-IRQ mode
- Swapped doc and driver commits
Sorry again for messing up the patch numbering and thanks for the feedback.
Moritz Fischer (2):
dts: Adding docs for Xilinx LogiCORE IP mailbox driver.
mailbox: Adding driver for Xilinx LogiCORE IP mailbox.
.../bindings/mailbox/xilinx-mailbox.txt | 44 +++
MAINTAINERS | 7 +
drivers/mailbox/Kconfig | 8 +
drivers/mailbox/Makefile | 2 +
drivers/mailbox/mailbox-xilinx.c | 349 +++++++++++++++++++
5 files changed, 410 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mailbox/xilinx-mailbox.txt
create mode 100644 drivers/mailbox/mailbox-xilinx.c
More information about the linux-arm-kernel