[PATCH v3 0/3] media: atmel-isi: rework on the clock part and add runtime pm support
josh.wu at atmel.com
Wed May 6 03:25:52 PDT 2015
This patch series fix the peripheral clock code and enable runtime pm
Also it clean up the code which is for the compatiblity of mck.
Changes in v3:
- remove useless definition: ISI_DEFAULT_MCLK_FREQ
Changes in v2:
- this file is new added.
- merged v1 two patch into one.
- use runtime_pm_put() instead of runtime_pm_put_sync()
- enable peripheral clock before access ISI registers.
- totally remove clock_start()/clock_stop() as they are optional.
Josh Wu (3):
media: atmel-isi: remove the useless code which disable isi
media: atmel-isi: add runtime pm support
media: atmel-isi: remove mck back compatiable code as it's not need
drivers/media/platform/soc_camera/atmel-isi.c | 102 ++++++++++++--------------
1 file changed, 45 insertions(+), 57 deletions(-)
More information about the linux-arm-kernel