[PATCH v8 0/3] dmaengine: APM X-Gene SoC DMA engine driver support
Rameshwar Prasad Sahu
rsahu at apm.com
Wed Mar 18 06:47:33 PDT 2015
This patch set implements the APM X-Gene SoC DMA driver support to offload
the DMA operations such as memory copy(memcpy), scatter gather memory copy,
raid5 xor and raid6 p+q.
1. Fixed macro namespace issues.
2. Fixed tx status check issues.
1. Added raid5 xor offload support.
2. Added raid6 p+q offload support.
1. Maintained sw queue for pending, running, and completed
requests. Used link list as queue.
2. Fixed issue_pending and tx_submit routines.
3. Fixed prep_dma routines.
4. Fixed free_irqs.
1. Minor changes in coding style.
2. Added DMA_CTRL_ACK flag initialization
1. Fixed dma-ranges property on DTS.
Signed-off-by: Rameshwar Prasad Sahu <rsahu at apm.com>
Signed-off-by: Loc Ho <lho at apm.com>
Rameshwar Prasad Sahu (3):
dmaengine: Add support for APM X-Gene SoC DMA engine driver
arm64: dts: Add APM X-Gene SoC DMA device and DMA clock DTS nodes
Documentation: dma: Add documentation for the APM X-Gene SoC DMA
device DTS binding
.../devicetree/bindings/dma/apm-xgene-dma.txt | 47 +
arch/arm64/boot/dts/apm/apm-storm.dtsi | 26 +
drivers/dma/Kconfig | 8 +
drivers/dma/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/dma/xgene-dma.c | 2090 ++++++++++++++++++++
5 files changed, 2172 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/dma/apm-xgene-dma.txt
create mode 100755 drivers/dma/xgene-dma.c
More information about the linux-arm-kernel