[FOR DISCUSSION 0/9] Dove PMU support

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Fri Mar 13 04:57:11 PDT 2015

On Thursday 12 March 2015 18:30:21 Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> This is a re-posting of the patch set which I posted almost 10 months
> ago to support the Dove PMU, with a few additional changes.  This set
> is based upon 3.19.
>
> In this set are:
>
> * two patches which Rafael originally acked, but there was indecision
>   last time around how to handle them due to potential conflicts with
>   work that Ulf was doing.  These patches have been updated to apply
>   cleanly to 3.19.  I don't know if people want to take these as
>   fixes to the PM domain code or not (hence why I'm posting this
>   series during the merge window - if it weren't for this, I'd hold
>   it off.)

I don't seem to have received the first three patches for some reason.
Can you check if you got them back from the mailing list?

>  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/soc/dove/pmu.txt |  49 +++
>  arch/arm/boot/dts/dove.dtsi                        |  25 ++
>  arch/arm/mach-mvebu/Kconfig                        |   1 +
>  drivers/base/platform.c                            |   2 +
>  drivers/base/power/common.c                        |  15 +
>  drivers/base/power/domain.c                        |  33 +-
>  drivers/soc/Makefile                               |   1 +
>  drivers/soc/dove/Makefile                          |   1 +
>  drivers/soc/dove/pmu.c                             | 399 +++++++++++++++++++++
>  include/linux/pm.h                                 |   1 +
>  include/linux/pm_domain.h                          |   4 +
>  include/linux/soc/dove/pmu.h                       |   6 +

I see add the header file and the global dove_init_pmu() function,
but I don't see a caller of that function. Is that intentional, or
did you accidentally leave out another patch that you meant to include?

	Arnd