[GIT PULL] ARM: EXYNOS: DTS improvements for 4.2, 3rd

Krzysztof Kozlowski k.kozlowski at samsung.com
Tue Jun 2 23:41:27 PDT 2015

On 02.06.2015 12:40, Kukjin Kim wrote:
> Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote:
>> Dear Kukjin,
>>
>> Quite big set of changes, mostly refactor.
>>
>> You can find them also on the lists with my reviewed-by.
>
> Thanks for your gentle reminder and gathering.
>
> I'm sorting them out and it should be fine tonight in my tree...
> If any differences with yours, I'll let you know and please check them
> tomorrow morning so that it could be sent out to arm-soc tomorrow for 4.2.

Hi,

Everything from pull request was merged, thanks. However I cannot find
the Marek's Exynos IOMMU patches in your tree. You replied that you will
also take care of them. They are waiting on the lists for quite long time.

Marek recently rebased them on top of my DTS-label-rework, so you can
pull them directly:

1. From mailing list:
   http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-samsung-soc/msg45022.html
   They only miss Javier's tested-by:
   Tested-by: Javier Martinez Canillas <javier.martinez at collabora.co.uk>

2. From my dt-for-next branch:
   https://github.com/krzk/linux/commits/dt-for-next

The IOMMU part of Marek's patchset was applied by Joerg so it would be
great if the Exynos-stuff also could be merged for 4.2.

Best regards,
Krzysztof