[GIT PULL] at91: cleanup/soc for 3.20 #4

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Thu Jan 29 15:06:12 PST 2015

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 3:01 PM, Alexandre Belloni
<alexandre.belloni at free-electrons.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 29/01/2015 at 14:08:25 -0800, Olof Johansson wrote :

> The conflict is fixed there ;)

This conflict will bubble all the way up to Linus. I wonder if it's
better to just include the fix as a base of this branch. Not merged on
top, but as a base. That'll be easiest of all.

Nicolas, can you respin with that as base? Since that fixes branch
from you is based on -rc1, it should work out quite well.

-Olof