[GIT PULL RESEND] pxa for v3.20

Robert Jarzmik robert.jarzmik at free.fr
Sat Jan 24 06:18:11 PST 2015

Olof Johansson <olof at lixom.net> writes:

> Hi Robert,
>
> Branch looks good, I'll merge this into next/fixes-non-critical. One nit below
> though:

>> Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov (3):
>>       ARM: pxa: add regulator_has_full_constraints to corgi board file
>>       ARM: pxa: add regulator_has_full_constraints to poodle board file
>>       ARM: pxa: add regulator_has_full_constraints to spitz board file
>>
>> Martin Vajnar (1):
>>       hx4700: regulator: declare full constraints
>
> Please use consistent patch subjects in the future. We've ended up using ARM:
> <platform>: <foo> across all platforms these days.
>
> I'm not going to ask you to respin just for this, but please remember to fix
> future patches when you apply them if they're not already correct.
You're right, I missed that one.

In case you've not already pulled, I created :
   https://github.com/rjarzmik/linux.git tags/pxa-for-3.20-bis

I can resend a proper pull request if you wish, or we can leave it as is if you
already pulled. In any case I'll be more carefull next time, maybe I can
convince my bot to check that for me too.

Or even better checkpatch could check that any patch with a diffstat fully in
arch/arm/{mach,plat}-<XYZ> has a subject beginning with "ARM: XYZ: ", that would
be cool, and put the burden on others as well :)

Cheers.

--
Robert