N900 v3.19-rc5 arm atags_to_fdt.c is broken

Pali Rohár pali.rohar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 13:39:55 PST 2015

Hello,

when I boot zImage with appended DT n900 in qemu fdt_open_into()
function called from file arch/arm/boot/compressed/atags_to_fdt.c
(in function atags_to_fdt) always returns -FDT_ERR_NOSPACE.

It means that all ATAGS (including cmdline arguments) passed by
bootloader are ignored.

On real n900 device I see that booted DT version also ignore
cmdline arguments from bootloader. I cannot debug decompress code
on real device, but I think it is same problem as in qemu.

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar at gmail.com