[PATCHv4 0/6] USB: host: Atmel OHCI and EHCI drivers improvements
sylvain.rochet at finsecur.com
Sun Jan 18 11:36:00 PST 2015
Suspend/resume support for EHCI.
struct dev_pm_ops for OHCI.
PLL stop for all sleep modes for OHCI.
Removed global variables from both.
Removed at91_suspend_entering_slow_clock() from both.
Changes since v3:
* Using struct dev_pm_ops instead of static struct platform_driver
resume and suspend bindings for both EHCI and OHCI
* Fixed inconsistency in patch subjects, _ intead of - for file names
* Patch cleaning with the help of checkpatch.pl, fixed lines over
Changes since v2:
* Added patchs from an other submission, because this series
depended on this one
* EHCI: Move global variables to private struct
* OHCI: Move global variables to private struct
* Using ohci->priv and ehci->priv instead of hcd->hcd_priv,
which were not the right way to do that
Changes since v1:
* Don't use at91_suspend_entering_slow_clock() on EHCI,
we are trying to get read of this of this function
* Removed at91_suspend_entering_slow_clock() from OHCI
Sylvain Rochet (6):
USB: host: ehci-atmel: Add suspend/resume support
USB: host: ohci-at91: Use struct dev_pm_ops instead of struct
USB: host: ohci-at91: Stop/start USB PLL for all sleep modes
USB: host: ehci-atmel: Move global variables to private struct
USB: host: ohci-at91: Move global variables to private struct
USB: host: ohci-at91: usb_hcd_at91_probe(), remove useless stack
drivers/usb/host/ehci-atmel.c | 102 +++++++++++++++++++++++++---------
drivers/usb/host/ohci-at91.c | 126 ++++++++++++++++++++++++------------------
2 files changed, 149 insertions(+), 79 deletions(-)
More information about the linux-arm-kernel