[PATCH v4 0/4] ata: libahci: Allow using a regulator for each port
gregory.clement at free-electrons.com
Thu Jan 15 06:09:34 PST 2015
The current implementation of the libahci allows using one PHY per
port but we still have one single regulator for the whole
controller. This series adds the support of multiple regulators.
This is the forth version of the series.
The improvement of this version is the use of
ahci_platform_put_resources to put the reference to the regulators.
v3 -> v4
- Moved putting the reference to the regulators into the
- Tested the port_dev pointer before dereferencing.
v2 -> v3:
- put back the regulator inside the sub-node ports
- made the ports platform devices when the device tree is used
- released the regulator in case of error in the probe function
v1 -> v2:
- Kept the case when no child node are present under the ahci node
- Fix the test done under the label disable_target_pwrs
- No more use an of_ version of the regulator framework and instead
associate each regulator of a port with an unique name.
- Added the acked-by on the clean-up patch
Gregory CLEMENT (4):
ata: libahci: Clean-up the ahci_platform_en/disable_phys functions
Documentation: bindings: Add the regulator property to the sub-nodes
ata: libahci: Allow using multiple regulators
ARM: mvebu: Armada 385 GP: Add regulators to the SATA port
.../devicetree/bindings/ata/ahci-platform.txt | 9 +-
arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-388-gp.dts | 126 +++++++++++
drivers/ata/ahci.h | 2 +-
drivers/ata/ahci_imx.c | 14 +-
drivers/ata/libahci_platform.c | 236 ++++++++++++++-------
include/linux/ahci_platform.h | 2 +
6 files changed, 305 insertions(+), 84 deletions(-)
More information about the linux-arm-kernel