ARM: mvebu: CONFIG_DEBUG_MVEBU_UART_ALTERNATE

Paul Bolle pebolle at tiscali.nl
Mon Jan 12 01:33:56 PST 2015

Maxime,

Your commit d91125ddf962 ("ARM: mvebu: Rename DEBUG_LL to indicate UART
index") is included in today's linux-next (ie, next-20150112). So is the
related commit bd920490047a ("ARM: mvebu: Add UART1 as DEBUG_LL possible
target"). I noticed because a script I use, spotted a minor issue with
the first commit.

See, the first commit renamed DEBUG_MVEBU_UART_ALTERNATE to
DEBUG_MVEBU_UART0_ALTERNATE (so "0" was added). But there's still a last
reference to CONFIG_DEBUG_MVEBU_UART_ALTERNATE in a comment in
arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-xp-axpwifiap.dts. Is a patch to rename that
last reference queued somewhere? If not, should I submit a trivial patch
to do that?

Paul Bolle