[linux-sunxi] Re: ARM: dts: sunxi: A20-OlinuXino-Lime2 raise dcdc2 lower voltage limit

Iain Paton ipaton0 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 09:17:06 PST 2015

On 08/01/15 03:54, wens Tsai wrote:

> You should lower the maximum voltage as well, either in this patch
> or when you redo all the regulators. AFAIK the SoC certainly cannot
> take up to 2.275V. The regulator nodes are supposed to say what
> the board can handle.

Yes, I suspect several of them are not currently sensible. I just used
the limits from the pmic datasheet at the time as there were no other
boards with axp209 regulator defined, no fex file for the lime2 etc.

I likely would have sent a full respin based on your patches, but as
only bits have been applied it seemed better to do this minimal one
and fix the rest properly later.
I can do a couple of the other Olimex boards that I have available
to test while I'm doing it.

Iain