drm/exynos: DRM_EXYNOS7DECON?

Paul Bolle pebolle at tiscali.nl
Tue Feb 17 01:04:48 PST 2015

Your commit 96976c3d9aff ("drm/exynos: Add DECON driver") is included in
today's linux-next (ie, next-20150217). I noticed because a script I use
to check linux-next spotted a problem with it.

It added an (optional) dependency on DRM_EXYNOS7DECON instead of
DRM_EXYNOS7_DECON (see drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/Kconfig). Is the trivial
patch to correct this typo queued somewhere? (This assumes an optional
dependency on DRM_EXYNOS7_DECON is actually needed for DRM_EXYNOS_DP, of
course.)

Paul Bolle