[RESEND v4 0/6] remoteproc: Add driver for STMicroelectronics platforms

Bjorn Andersson bjorn at kryo.se
Mon Dec 28 10:41:37 PST 2015

On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 1:32 AM, Ohad Ben-Cohen <ohad at wizery.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 11:10 AM, Lee Jones <lee.jones at linaro.org> wrote:

>>> It would be nice if you could get at least one Reviewed-by tag coming
>>> outside of ST (e.g., Suman or Bjorn who are actively using and
>>> improving remoteproc).
>>
>> If you require reviews by these guys, shouldn't they be Maintainers?
>
> Additional review isn't a requirement, but it's a plus.
>
>> Please be aware that
>> the DTS(I) changes are applied to this set for your information only
>> and are not to be applied through the RemoteProc tree.  The usual
>> process to which we conform is that Maxime (the STi Maintainer) will
>> apply the DT changes *after* the main driver has been applied, in this
>> case by you.
>
> Ok, great, so I will not take patches 5 and 6.

I interpreted this as you picked patch 1-4 and didn't pay more
attention to them, but I can't find them in your kernel.org trees. So
I've looked through them again.

Please apply patch 1, 3 and 4 to your tree Ohad. I was unable to find
a v5 of patch 2, but it's unrelated so no need to wait for a new
version of that.

Regards,
Bjorn