OMAP display kconfig options changing

Adam Ford aford173 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 06:03:35 PST 2015

Tomi,

I'd like to also test the LogicPD Torpedo which has been using the FB
drivers until this point. I just pushed some LCD info for inclusion in
4.5, but if I need to make changes, I'd like to do that sooner than
later.  Any insturctions would be helpful.  Will this impact people
who use the SGX drivers?

Thanks

adam