Trying to get a Pogoplug v4 board description added

Andrew Innes andrew.c12 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 18:11:08 PDT 2015

I have found the author and I have sent ebbix a pivate message
informing him of what I'm doing and asking for his email address.
http://archlinuxarm.org/forum/
There is a severe lack of licence information.

The following is me trying to find the author.

This is the first dts I remember being available
Postby ebbix » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:25 pm
http://archlinuxarm.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=6974

ebbix posting it to a thread for bodhi
http://forum.doozan.com/read.php?3,14697,17934,quote=1

The fIle I included in the previous e-mail is from this 4.1 kernel
maintained by bodhi <mibodhi at gmail.com> just with the commented out
sections removed
He credits ebbix for the original dts in the 3.17 credits
Credits: Thanks the ALARM devs at Arch site for the GoFlex Home and
Pogo E02 DTS, and forum member ebbix for Pogo V4 DTS, and pkirchhofer
for the NSA325 DTS.
http://forum.doozan.com/read.php?2,12096

Then there are various different versions around the Internet

moonman made a committ on github containing it
https://github.com/archlinuxarm/PKGBUILDs/blob/master/core/linux-kirkwood-dt/pogoplugv4_fdt.patch

line 2041
https://github.com/davidedg/NAS-NSA325-mod/blob/57c412d98295ee25a53f9a2f326a4e44159074ab/kernel/linux-4.1.0-kirkwood-tld-2.patch

Openwrt
https://www.mail-archive.com/openwrt-devel@lists.openwrt.org/msg27147.html

Even a bsd lisenced one from freebsd that looks like it was written from scratch
https://bz-attachments.freebsd.org/attachment.cgi?id=155083